Wednesday, June 25, 2014

{Wordless Wednesday} We're Moving to Seattle!!!


We are moving from Charleston, SC to Seattle, WA at the end of the month! I am so excited about this move. I have never been to the west coast and I am looking forward to exploring it. We are almost finished packing. The house looks completely different without all of the pictures and art that express who we are hanging on the walls. The photo above is of me in front of the numbers of our house. I thought it would be a good way to remember where we lived, where we brought our daughter home from the hospital and where we have spent the last five years of our lives learning and loving and growing together. It was a good house, but I am super excited for our new adventure. I can't believe we're moving to Seattle!

Link up and join in the {Almost} Wordless Wednesday fun!


10 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a photo as a keepsake, good luck with the move, sounds like a fun adventure for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck in Seattle. I love both of your cities. Make sure you tour Boeing once you get to Seattle . . . and enjoy your coffee.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2014/06/ww-world-cup-google-art.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww bittersweet! Have fun in your new house =) #WW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have relatives in Seattle. It's a nice place to live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Best of luck on the move!! My brother lives in Seattle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I live in Seattle :) It's a wonderful place, and I absolutely love it here. Good luck on the move!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you good luck on your new home. Thanks for stopping by Oh My Heartsie Girl this week. Maybe we will meet again. Enjoy your day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best of luck in your move! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete