Monday, January 19, 2015

Hugs

photo credit

A hug is like a boomerang - you get it back right away. ~Bil Keane, "Family Circus"

photo credit

Millions and millions of years would still not give me half enough time to describe that tiny instant of all eternity when you put your arms around me and I put my arms around you. ~Jacques Prevert

photo credit

A hug is a handshake from the heart. ~Author Unknown


photo credit

Hugs are universal medicine. ~Author Unknown

photo credit

A hug is a great gift - one size fits all, and it's easy to exchange. ~Author Unknown


photo credit

I don't discriminate - I'm an equal-opportunity hugger. ~Author Unknown

photo credit

A hug is the shortest distance between friends. ~Author Unknown

photo credit

Sometimes all you need is a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment