Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Happy Nanowrimo 2015


A Brief Message from Sunday, November 1, 2015:
Today is the day! My coffee is warm, my laptop is charged and I am ready to write. This year I have gotten serious about being a writer and have been working really hard lately on my novel. Now I am committing to getting the first draft completed by the end of the month by participating in National Novel Writing Month (Nanowrimo). It is a challenge to write 50,000 words in 30 days.

It is now day 3 of Nanowrimo and this is the first time I've really taken the time to stop and write, even briefly, on my blog. I am focused on my novel this month so I'm not sure how much other writing I will complete, but I want to at least update when possible.

After 3 days of writing (and today isn't over with yet), I have written just under 10,000 words. I am very proud of myself. Even if it is only the beginning, I am starting strong. I am really excited about my novel and the direction my characters are going. The most important thing for me this month is to just keep writing, no matter what. So that's what I'm doing.

Now that's what I'm off to do. I know it's short and sweet today, but my novel calls!

No comments:

Post a Comment